Friday, November 26, 2010

Moustache Black Friday and Mo Bros Week 3 Photos

It is sadly, our final "Moustache Friday" of the year.  Luckily, this Friday coincides with "Black Friday", in which dozens of moustached men venture out to get amazing deals on moustache related products.  I decided to join in and see what all the fuss is about.  During my trip I saw two men rocking AMAZING Mo's.  One, appeared to be German and, if I had to estimate, was close to 96 years old.  He had a large bushy greystache that covered two-thirds of his face.  I was monitoring his whereabouts while my wife tried on jeans.  Unfortunately her unveil came during his exit from the store and he was gone forever. 

The second gentlemen spoke zero English, but had a Clark Gable stache that made me follow him into the food court for a picture.  My advances for a photo were quickly ignored and he began to walk faster towards the Sbarro line.  I decided to back off and keep all the photographic proof in my mind.

Now let's check out our Mo Bros Week 3 Photos.

Kevin Owens



As you can see the old "Soup Strainer" is becoming darker and thicker.  This could be interesting this weekend when I attend my high school reunion.  Hopefully we can get a few more donations for my troubles.

Brian Connelly


I don't even need to comment on Brian's Mo this week.  I will let him do it for me..."I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but if there is a Most Improved Mo (aka MIM) award ... I'll take it."  Well Said Bri!

Nick Horvath


Good god, that is an amazing gathering of hair on Nick's upper lip.  I am starting to realize the color variety we have in our contest.  From my dark mo, to Nick's red mo, to Greg's blonde mo, to Drew's salt and pepper mo.  Love it.

Jon Kalnas


Speaking of color, I am not sure if that fire extinguisher is for putting out fires in the office or on Jon's face.  The American Dream is currently rocking an awesome orange beard that will make all his trainees proud.


Drew Owens





Drew, as promised, ditched the beard and kept the Mo...And what a beauty it is.  It reminds me of a young Sam Elliot.

Mike Jordan



Mike checks in looking sharp as ever with a freshly shaped Mo Beard.  That is one thing we did not discuss...Mo Grooming.  A fresh shape up is a must for any athlete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment