Friday, November 12, 2010

Mo Money Mo Problems

Well we have officially kicked off our campaign only 1 week behind schedule.  Fortunately most of our Mo Bros have been rocking the stache since November 1st.  We have already raised some money for this great cause!  However with Mo Money comes Mo Problems.

First problem is the itching...I have grown a full beard before, but only noticed itching in my chin region.  Now I can't stop scratching the whiskers above my lip.  I heard running a moustache comb through it alleviates some of the pain.  I added such a product to my weekend grocery list.

Second problem is the sex appeal.  I have never seen so many ladies (50 and over) checking me out.  I am not sure how the rest of our competitors are handling this situation, but I'll tell you...from my perspective, it is driving my wife mad!  Everywhere we go, whether it is book store, or the doctors office or the early bird at our local diner...These women are gravitating toward the Mo.  Tom Selleck, Burt Reynolds, Mr Kotter...What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment